Saturday morning we got up..our first day home from AZ and we had some grocery shopping to do and we promised Hannah we would take her to "the pony store" (Target) cause she "missed it so much.'' We stopped by Lowes on the way home. Jason had it in his mind that he was going to paint Hannah's room that day. I don't know why all of the sudden he wanted to do this after all this time of living here and me asking him if we could paint and he always had a reason why we shouldn't. Anyway....so here it is Pink. Princess Pink. I had to put Hannah down for a nap while he did this.....she was such a critic.
This is really cute. Can't believe Jason did it so quick. Very Girlie. Hope Hannah likes it.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love it. I wonder if I could talk Kyle into a pink room. I'll tell him you did it. If Xan does it it must be the cool thing to do.
ReplyDelete