Monday, July 13, 2009

Beach Trip!!

This past weekend we took a trip to the Oregon coast to a little town called Pacific City. It's one of our favorite getaway places. This is the name of the hotel we stay at right on the beach. We love it here and we had a great time.


We took Hannah to the beach 2 yrs ago and she hated the sand. We told her that this year she would love it because she was a big girl now. We managed to convince her I think.


Just relaxin. I have this same picture of her 2 yrs ago when we stayed at this exact hotel. She loves that bolster pillow.



Mom and Hannah on the balcony of our room. We were so excited to head out for the day.




A little bit chilly and overcast on this day. We had to go buy Hannah some pants and a jacket. It was supposed to be warmer.





Mom and Hannah playing in the sand. That was our hotel in the background. It was so nice to be so close to the beach. The restaurant we ate at for almost every meal was just to the right. Everything was walking distance.






Here's Hannah smashing my sand castle. I was working so hard on it too.







Jason attempted this hill last time we were here and obviously its a popular hill to climb. There's always a whole crowd of people walking up it. Jason was determined to get to the top this time. Apparently it's a whole lot harder than it looks.








This is once Jason finally made it up the hill. Almost up the hill actually.









3 comments:

  1. Looks like you were having fun. A little overcast but wish we could of been there too.
    Hannah looks like she was having fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Pacific City before! Hannah is so cute, and so is your hair! Last time I went to the beach it rained the whole time and I had to go buy a sweatshirt at one of the gift shops. Glad you all had a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! Hannahs so cute in the picture with the pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive