
Two years ago Jason told me he was getting a second job at Walgreens. He said it would only be for 4-6 months so we could get ahead of some debt. I was so upset. Our work schedules are crazy as it is and I felt like we never saw eachother. Last November as we sat in a meeting at work and our CEO explained what was to come with our jobs over the next year I was suddenly very grateful for the decision he had made and for the prompting he had to get us in a better situation. There was no way that he could have guessed what was to come but I'm sure he breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that Walgreens had saved us from an even tougher year than we could be having. He works so hard and I know it hasn't been easy on him. However, Jason will be finishing up his time at Walgreens in the next few weeks and I just want him to know how proud I am of him for the sacrifices that he makes for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment