Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE comes along and brings you a fairy tale.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Everlasting sickness
Okay so we have been sick since the beginning of October and poor Hannah has had the worst of it. I was convinced that we were in the clear until I leaned over in church yesterday and touched Hannahs hot forehead. Her fever broke by late afternoon but we woke up to the same situation this morning so I called her Dr this morning and insisted we be seen even though the receptionist told me I shouldn't bother because it's swine flu and they aren't even seeing kids who they think have it. We saw the Dr and he gave us some antibiotics and he agreed with me that a cough and cold shouldn't last over a month. So hopefully this does the trick and we will all be healthy by Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment