
I normally work on Saturdays so that leaves Jason and Hannah to have special days together. This past weekend I was able to stay home and enjoy what normal people do. It was so nice outside and we had a relaxing fun day.

Hannah loves to help Daddy wash the car.

This is Gresham farmers market. It runs from May to October. It is so much fun to go and listen to the music and see all the flowers and crafts that people bring in to sell. And all the food is wonderful too! It's just a good time and it's always fun to people watch. C'mon this is Oregon. I was hesitant to put my camera away cause I was afraid I would miss a golden opportunity to catch something weird.

Hannah and Daddy sitting on main street eating kettle corn. Hannah's favorite treat from "the city."
No comments:
Post a Comment