The other day Hannah was begging me to let her feed Chase. I knew it would end up being a bit of a disaster, but I told myself to chill out and let her do it anyway. Really this is only beneficial for me to let her help as much as possible. She did a great job and they're developing a great relationship.
Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE comes along and brings you a fairy tale.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Moving and Growing
Chase is movin! He isn't crawling but scooting all over. I can no longer assume he's gonna stay where I put him. This morning I found him under the end table. I love the "oh I'm in trouble" look on his face.


The other day Hannah was begging me to let her feed Chase. I knew it would end up being a bit of a disaster, but I told myself to chill out and let her do it anyway. Really this is only beneficial for me to let her help as much as possible. She did a great job and they're developing a great relationship.
The other day Hannah was begging me to let her feed Chase. I knew it would end up being a bit of a disaster, but I told myself to chill out and let her do it anyway. Really this is only beneficial for me to let her help as much as possible. She did a great job and they're developing a great relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My heavens he is ALL BOURGEOUS! I see no Jason in him at all!
ReplyDelete