Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is coming and this is how we know.....

Spring is upon us. Sometimes it's hard to tell since it's still raining, I occasionally still have to scrape my windows, and I still have to put coats on my kids. But we've made it through the toughest months. Sunny days are coming!! The first and only flower in my backyard right now and it looks a little sickly.
My tulips are coming up! I look forward to this every year.
I love the cherry blossoms! Just not when the flowers stick to my car.
The sun came out for more than 10 minutes so Jason got out to start cleaning up the moss that has built up in the backyard and to throw some fertilizer. It felt so nice for us all to get outside. Chase felt the grass on his feet for the first time too. It didn't go well.
Hannah begs me to go outside and jump rope anytime it stops raining.
The other day I walked into Chase's room to get him from his nap and found him like this. Seriously he learned to crawl 2 days before and now he pulls up? We went to the Dr last week and he weighs 24 pounds. I know I know what am I feeding him right? I've heard it all. He's just a BIG kid. His head is in the 90th percentile and his height was off the chart. The first thing he says in the morning is "a baba!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive