Hannah had a lot of fun watching the game and munching on the cookies, popcorn, and other snacks. She was upset when Arizona State lost 6-7, but smiled and said, "I'm from Oregon, so I still won!"
Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE comes along and brings you a fairy tale.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Play Ball!!!
It has been a fun weekend...Daddy and Hannah got to go to the Arizona State/Oregon State baseball game on Saturday. It was a 100 mile drive each way, but it was worth it. The game went down to the end and we got to sit in the Luxury Suite (for free!!).
Hannah had a lot of fun watching the game and munching on the cookies, popcorn, and other snacks. She was upset when Arizona State lost 6-7, but smiled and said, "I'm from Oregon, so I still won!"
Hannah had a lot of fun watching the game and munching on the cookies, popcorn, and other snacks. She was upset when Arizona State lost 6-7, but smiled and said, "I'm from Oregon, so I still won!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment