Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"We read to know we are not alone." C.S. Lewis

I've been reading like crazy lately. Jason just started his MBA program and reads a lot so I figure its still something we can do together. These are the latest ones. I've loved all 3 of these.




I love Paul Reiser. My favorite show is Mad About You, which he starred in years ago. I read his book 'Couplehood' a really long time ago which I totally recommend. :)
This book has been on my bookshelf for a very long time. I've been meaning to read it for years. I'm glad that I finally did, it was great.




This is what I'm reading right now. I'm about half way through. I've learned a lot about how this country used to be and honestly I'm shocked. There is a lot of humor in this story though. I can't wait to see the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive