Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween this year was great as always. We went trick or treating with the Sippels and were home and ready for bed by 7:30 all sugared up and happy. Check out our pictures from the last few days.

The kiddies. Trevor, Hannah, Cassidy and Chase
Hannah did not want to help me clean out the pumpkins. She was pretty much in tears. She gets that from her daddy.
Here I am cleaning out #2 of our 3 pumpkins.
Saturday night somebody left us this on our doorstep. Totally made our day! It was a bag of goodies and then we had to keep it going and "Boo" 2 more families. Such a cute idea. So who ever you are.....Thank you!
I searched for 2 yrs for this Alice costume. I needed it to be modest and "work appropriate" which luckily I found and I won the costume contest at work this year! We were given a couple costumes for Chase and this was the one he would wear. He's supposed to be a lion. I didn't push for face paint or anything. Hannah was a Bee. I think she just wanted to be something that had wings.
They all look scared don't they?
Our pumpkins. These took waaaaaaay too long to clean out and carve. But they look AWESOME!!





1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive