I found this cute cartoon tonight. I love it. So I've kind of abandoned my blog lately (although Jason has picked up my slack very well) In January I went back to school! I am a BYU-I student and I could not be more excited and a little scared too. I have been searching for just the right program for me for quite awhile and I suddenly thought of BYU about a year ago. I had some hoops to jump through first and in December everything easily fell into place and I've been in for about a month. My instructors are amazing and I've learned so much...mainly about myself.
I'm so blessed to have an amazing husband who isn't too chauvinist to let his wife go back to school. He willingly does my housework too. So this is my life for awhile. I have met some great people at a weekly gathering I go to with other local BYU-I students from Oregon and SW Washington. They have all been wonderful examples to me and I know that this will be a very hard but great growing experience for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment