Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween fun!

We love the fall! We always look forward to our annual trip out to Olson Farms. We've been going here since Hannah was a baby and we plan to carry on the tradition. It was a nice foggy day for the pumpkin patch and we got nice and muddy gathering our pumpkins.

 The hayride pulled by Dan and Saucer is one of our favorite things to do.
 "I found my pumpkin!"
 There's no better way to find the perfect pumpkins.

 Our final product. Actually this is moms final product. My kids immediately start gagging when the pumpkins get cut open and they run. My favorite is my pumpkin pi. Jason told me I was such a nerd.
 My little Buz Lightyear. I love him! We spend every Halloween with our "neighbor siblings" that we love! We have to visit this house at the end of our street. It's pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive