Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer has arrived!

It took awhile but summer has officially begun in the pacific northwest. We have started having more sunny days than rainy days and have been getting out to play.
 We bought a yearly pass to some of the parks in our area and this splash pad is at Blue Lake which isn't too far from our house. I packed some lunches the other day and we set out for a fun morning. The kids loved this. I don't know why we have never got this pass in the years before.


                      Just chillin. Don't worry I hosed them with SPF 70 before they started to play.
 Our sweet neighbor siblings. Every year they have a lemonade stand. This one bombed, but it's about the memories right? Our sweet friends have decided to move on to bigger and better things and won't be living across the street anymore. We are really going to miss them. :(
                                 Another warm day playing in the sprinklers in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive