Wednesday, October 15, 2014

First Day of School pics

I know I'm really late with these but school has only been in about a month so I'm not that late. Hannah's first day of school was our last day in our house so it was the last "1st day picture" of her in front of the door. She is still getting used to her new school and we've had some interesting conversations now that she's not in a private christian school. It's an adjustment but she'll do fine. She loves the school bus and so do I!

Chase started pre-school about  2 1/2 weeks ago. He was really excited but cried the first day. It was kind of hard on mom too because he's been my little man for 4 years. A lot of kids from church are going too so he quickly realized he would be okay. He's already learning so much. He'll be smart just like sissy. He has his daddy's quick wit. The other day he said a naughty word and I asked him "What did you say?" he said "Uh....your pretty." I think I'm gonna have to be one step ahead of him.
And Bryce.....my 20 pound chunk a munk. He keeps me on my toes and always running. He is 6 mos. old now and starting to roll...sometimes. I think his head might be making it difficult. He is very opinionated and voices it loudly. He loves his big sister and brother and loves just being with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive