It's Birthday season at the Burk house! Honestly I kinda dread this time of year. All of our birthdays are within 2 weeks of each other. It gets expensive and by July we are so sick of cake. Everyone had good birthdays this year and everyone managed to get a sunny day too!
Chase had a race car birthday. We had a fun little BBQ with some close friends and called it a day.
I can't believe this little boy is 2. He's grown up so fast. We're still working on getting some words out of him, but I know they'll come with some time, He's developed such a sweet, unique personality. Our family would not be the same without him.
Hannah had a Luau Birthday this year. She invited friends from school and the neighborhood and they had a great time eating, playing in the water, and playing Just Dance on the xbox.









No comments:
Post a Comment