Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall Happenings

 Chase had his last soccer game of the season last week. He did a great job this season and loved every second of it. This is him and his sweet little friend Zoe. They have a sweet little friendship and we're so glad they were able to be on the same soccer team this year.
                                      Almost the whole team. Missing one who was sick. :(

 After the soccer game we went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. We had waited and waited for a dry-ish day to go. The mud was redonculous still. The kids were sliding all around in the field.
                                                Looking for the perfect pumpkins.
                                        My sweet little pumpkin with his pumpkin.

 Every year we have to take a picture here of the kids. Traditions just don't die easily in our family.
 Jason took the kids to the ward harvest party alone. I had to work that night. I always manage to get out of it.
 This is the first time the kids have cleaned out their pumpkins. Proud moment. Usually as soon I as I cut them open they run gagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive