Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. Normally by Valentines Day I'm ready for spring and ready to get outside and do something. But since it was snowing yesterday and going outside wasn't an option, I decided that Hannah and I would make Valentine cookies a few days early. She could barely wait for them to cool.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, she probably gets that from her mom. Cookie Monster. "who ate all the cookies?" Xan "not me", Shane "not me" Kim "not me".. xan goes away to college... WOW COOKIES ARE STAYING AROUND A LOT LONGER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. She must be a Bourgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Hannah. What a cutie! I'm glad you guys have a blog now! We want to see lots and lots of pictures of Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry, I forgot to send you mysterious flowers from "Paco" (remember when we talked about that?). We can't wait to see you guys when you come to visit next!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive