Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE comes along and brings you a fairy tale.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
My best friend..my ob/gyn
Today was the last of many visits to my Dr's office. The last few months have been full of blood tests and ultra sounds. After losing 2 babies in 4 months, my Dr has almost become my new best friend since I've seen her every 2 weeks for the last while. And all of her phone calls have proven to me that some Dr's really do care. Although Jason swears she has dollar signs in her eyes. It has been a rough few months and I am ready to put this behind me and be thankful for who I do have in my life and take this dreadful experience with me, knowing it has only made me a stronger person and a better mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment