
Today is our 9th anniversary. I couldn't tell you where all the time went. I guess thats good though right? I'm so much more in love with my husband now more than ever and I wouldn't trade our time together for anything. Here's a few reasons why I love him so much.....
1. He supports me in every crazy whim I may be on.
2. He believes in me like no one else ever has.
3. He's so musically talented and he makes up adorable songs about me.
4. He's a genius!
5. He lets me be angry and crazy emotional and then cheers me up.
6. He makes the BEST Creme Brule and crepes EVER!
7. He works so hard because he wants the best for his family.
8. He helps me to face the day when I'd rather not.
9. He loves his little girl so much.
10. He makes me laugh when life gets tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment