Monday, November 26, 2012

Gettin Ready

Christmas is coming! It's not even December yet but we are decorated! Once my tree is up I get excited and feel energized to do the rest of the holiday tasks. Hannah and Chase loved sitting in the driveway watching Daddy put the lights on the house.
 Jason putting up the lights outside. All the neighbors were out this night putting up their lights. It was fun.
 This is the sweetest picture. We got our tree up on Thanksgiving and I just finished it yesterday. The kids love it and I can't keep Chase out of it. Grandma Bourgeous just sent him a choo choo train ornament and he wants to play with it.
 I was cleaning up this morning and I looked over and saw Chase playing with one of my nativities. It was so sweet I grabbed my camera real quick to get a picture.
This is my favorite Christmas decoration. I somehow started to collect nativities. I just love them. Jason bought me this one a couple years ago. He knew I had been eye balling this one for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive