Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year turned out different than we had originally planned. We planned on sharing it with some other families at church like we did last year but we all got really sick right before with the flu. Jason and I were hit the hardest. By the time Thanksgiving came around we were getting over it but still had a case of pink eye and post flu sweats..(nice huh?) Jason did some last minute shopping for dinner and we decided to stay home.
 Chase was helping daddy make pies. He's always a great helper no matter what we're doing.
 Thank goodness for Jason. I was still recovering from the flu and he took over and made the day great and easy for me.
 Hannah and Chase dancing around the living room.
 My bird. It turned out good.....it's the one Thanksgiving "thing" that I've got down and it always turns out great.
 Jason caught me digging into the pie. I was hungry...I hadn't eaten much in about 4 days. It was time to make up for it.
Getting ready to eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive