Monday, March 25, 2013

Disneyland 2013

I almost forgot the pictures from Disneyland. This was Chase's very first time going to Disneyland. We spent just one day at the park on our way home from Arizona. Hannah was just tall enough now to ride the biggins! She rode Space Mountain with Daddy and Splash Mountain and Matterhorn with Mommy. She screamed her head off on all three.
                                                The rocket ships are always fun!
                                                                    Mickey!!!
                                                           Walking downtown Disney
                                 Tinkerbell measuring how tall Hannah has gotten since she's seen her last.
                                            The Tea Cups. Our favorite ride probably.
                                  This was Chase's first ride. I think he was feeling unsure about it
                                                        Our sweet Hannah
                                       Chase loved the characters. He hugged everybody he met.
                           Chase was especially excited to meet Mickey! Mickey is his hero and best friend.


Mommy and Hannah about to take off on the Matterhorn. I had never been on this ride before. It was really awesome! Hannah didn't agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive