I have so much AZ pictures! More to come later but here are a few. We had a great week visiting family, relaxing, and eating way too much. It was great to get some vitamin D too! (the real way instead of from a pill) This was the first time in 5 yrs that all us Bourgeous kids have been together. Hannah and Chase met cousins they have never seen and we just had an amazing time.
I love this picture. Everyone just hanging out at my parents house. This was such a great day.
Holding my brand new niece Bay.
Shane and his bride to be, Courtney just a few days before their wedding. I think Hannah was in the process of catching Shanes Girl Scout cookies. He couldn't hold on to them he had so many.
Visiting with Kyle and Brenda and Paige. There just wasn't enough time to catch up with everybody.
The kids loved playing outside in the backyard. They didn't understand why all the rock.
We were playing Charlies Angels until Dad told us to stop. Paige just couldn't let it go I guess.
I love this girl. She always makes these faces when someone takes her picture. Somehow she still looks beautiful. :)
Pictures before we went to have more pictures. Me and my beautiful sisters.
The Bourgeous Family
The whole clan! Siblings, spouses and grandbabies.
I love this picture of mom and dad.
Grandma and Grandpa and all the grandkids. This will be a hard picture to keep current.


No comments:
Post a Comment