Okay so my blog has been at the very very very bottom of my priority list the past few months. I'm not going to apologize. Jason and I have been so busy with work and both of us going to school and it's just been nuts. But now with baby due any day, I'm on maternity leave and my semester wraps up next week. Maybe I'll have a bit more time to post. There will be so much to come over the next few months. Baby Bryce will be here next week if not sooner, Jason graduates in May with his MBA, grandmas and grandpas are coming to visit, and our summer of camping trips will begin very soon as well. Stick around. The last pictures I took were in February when we had a crazy snow and ice storm that shut down the city for a few days. We enjoyed being home these few days relaxing and playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment