Monday, April 14, 2014

We love him!

Bryce was born on the 7th at 7:54 am. We decided a repeat c-section was the safest way to go, so we casually drove to the hospital, got checked in and had a baby. It was a good day. When Bryce came out the doctors and nurses were all laughing saying how huge he was. All I could think was "I hope he's not so big that I'm gonna be on the news." And I was also glad that I did not have to deliver his huge head. My doctor wasn't sure I would have been able to anyway. I knew he'd be bigger than Hannah and Chase though. He's been such a good baby so far and so tolerant of his siblings that always want to hold him and touch him.
I'm convinced he's a daddy's boy. Jason has a way with him and it's definitely worked in my favor. Bryce always calms right down as soon as Jason picks him up. The first few nights daddy took care of him and just brought him to me when he needed to eat. I didn't want Jason to go back to work this week, I've been so spoiled with his help.
He's pretty much adorable.
We've stood in this exact spot for a family picture 3 times. It's a tradition now.
Hannah and Chase's first time meeting their baby brother
Just minutes after he was born.
Bryce meeting mom.
Here's the proof. He was a big boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive