Life has been busy but good. I'm 10 weeks in to my winter semester and still kickin like a chicken. I've had lots of opportunities to do science experiments and meet with my classmates in all different time zones through my online program. My instructor is big on experiments and wants us to take pictures of ours so she knows we're doing them.
This is my science cake that Hannah helped me make. I have never in my life made cake from scratch until this project. It had a vinegar instead of eggs, yet it turned out really yummy. The kids ate it for breakfast the next morning because life is short so you should have cake for breakfast.
Our backyard needs work. Like serious work. Jason has been adding to an already existing retaining wall and had a few pallets of block delivered a few Saturdays ago. It's coming along....next we need to order an insane amount of dirt to level out the yard. Eventually it will be awesome!
This was another experiment that had deflating results. Yeast and vinegar my friends does....nothing. Next time I make something boil over and explode I'll make sure to get a picture of that and post it.
So this is our lives the past few weeks. Spring has sprung and I've been planting flowers in my yard and enjoying being able to open the windows every once in a while. We're all looking forward to getting out a little more and enjoying our new neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment