We started our Saturday morning by going to the annual Microchip Easter Egg Hunt. This has become our tradition since Hannah was a toddler and we just keep adding to the hunting crew.
I'm pretty sure this is how you scar your kids for life. Nailed it!
Chase did pretty good, but Jason had to run out to help him find some eggs. We just discovered he may need glasses.
Hannah was ready to go as soon as they blew the whistle. She ended up with quite the loot.
Saturday evening we spent with our neighbor siblings who are no longer our neighbors, but we still love them. They live in a little town called Boring just a few miles from our house. There is definitely nothing boring about being at their house though.
Our sweet Bryce. It was a little chilly but he was being a trooper and wanted to be out with the kids.
I was trying to keep the kids chilled for a few minutes while daddies hid the eggs for Easter egg hunt #2. Can you imagine the conversation that went on here. "Okay everybody just sit on the couch and smile so I can take a picture."
"Okay I guess we can do a funny one too."
This swing was soooo fun! Even I got on it. This is the sweetest picture. I love it out there.
Easter morning. Hannah and Chase loved their baskets and bunny brought way too much candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment