Bryce turned ONE! I can't believe it. It's been a busy fun year with him. He's developing such a unique personality and we just lOvE him!
This was his actual birthday day. I wanted to get him a small cake that we all could share and he could smash.
And that he did! It got much much worse than this very quickly.
His actual party on Saturday was fun. We invited over a few people who love him the most for some grilled hot dogs and cake.
He laid on the floor and played with his new toys that night forever. He can't get enough of this little fire truck.
I took this the other morning. He somehow ended up with this wooden spoon the past week and loves it. Reminds me of someone else I know who used to have a pet spoon too. (Cough* Cough* Aunt Paige ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment