Thursday, October 6, 2016

Busy Busy Busy!

We've been going and going since school started. The kids are doing well so far. Hannah is adjusting to middle school better than I would've thought and Chase is doing really well tackling the 1st grade.
                                            These were their "First Day" pictures.
Jason surprised me a few weeks ago by flying Paige up to see me. She's living in California right now so it was a short hop for her. It was so great to see her and do sister things for a few days. The kids were excited to have Aunt Paige here too.

Paige talked me into some craft projects I would not have attempted on my own. I love them though so I'm glad she is so crafty.
I got the kids school pictures in the other day. They turned out great so now I just gotta get them sent out.

We decided to become a "soccer family". Chase is loving soccer. We put it off for so long because of our redonculous schedules but the sacrifice is worth it. Chase is doing so well and is such a strong player for his team. We've had to have discussions with him on what it means to be humble. :)
Playing Soccer in Oregon means sitting on the field in the pouring rain. It was crazy raining this first game day they had. Oh well, we're Oregon folk now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive