Thursday, August 25, 2016

Still Hanging Out....

So.. we're still waiting for school to start and we're getting a little stir crazy around here. It's been unusually warm for Oregon so we don't go out much. Jason has had redoing the garage floor on his to-do list since we moved in. We finally decided to do it. We put an epoxy coating on, but first the cracks had to be filled and the floor had to be cleaned and acid etched.

Here is the after picture. It was quite a project and went on like peanut butter. I was covered in it when we were finished, but it sure is pretty.
This was just a picture I took one morning last week when I was cleaning and I looked over at Bryce and his tray was a mess from whatever it was he was eating. I just handed him the vacuum hose and told him to clean it up.
Last weekend we did some impromptu school shopping. Hannah doesn't have to wear uniforms this year but Chase still does. Hannah will be in 6th grade. We got her registered the other day so she is set to jet. She's super excited for school, unknowing of the middle school drama that awaits. :p
                                                 Our 1st grader just about ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive