Everyone was on me about my flip flops. I always wear flip flops camping. Hannah said "Mom if there's not a lake where we're at, don't wear flip flops." Wise beyond her years. :p
Bryce at the playground.
I have this same picture from last time minus Bryce so we had to make sure to get another one.
This waterfall is incredible. This is the exact spot that Clay Walker stood in his music video "Fall" Check it out. ;)
I love this picture of the kids. They're all just too cute.
I love it when I can get pictures on here of daddy. Usually he is the one taking the pictures.
All Chase wants for Christmas is his two front teeth. hahahaha
Hannah is growing growing. She's gonna be such a tall girl.
Since we were plugged in, the kids were able to bring a movie to watch.
I love this picture too. That's our Bryce ready to jump in the water. No fear.
Every night we went to get our wood from the camp host. They give you a wheelbarrow full. Chase was such a great helper.














No comments:
Post a Comment