We are there! Preschool has come! In just a few weeks Hannah will be starting school 3 days a week. We've researched this school for years and have dreamed about sending her to this school before I even had her. I'm so glad that we have the opportunity to send her and that we have one so close by. I'm hoping that this is a wonderful experience for her and that she enjoys making new friends and learning new things.
Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE comes along and brings you a fairy tale.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
La Petite Academy
We are there! Preschool has come! In just a few weeks Hannah will be starting school 3 days a week. We've researched this school for years and have dreamed about sending her to this school before I even had her. I'm so glad that we have the opportunity to send her and that we have one so close by. I'm hoping that this is a wonderful experience for her and that she enjoys making new friends and learning new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment