Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE comes along and brings you a fairy tale.
Monday, May 4, 2009
A Sunny Day
Hannah got this bike for her birthday 2 yrs ago. We rarely are able to get out to practice riding it. She's great at it now that her knees touch the handle bars.
Thats right girls. I know... you don't even have to say it. HOT!
She gives me a panic attack when she hangs on these bars. I snappd this picture and then said "okay get down before you break your neck."
And now everytime I tell her to get off of something she says "cause I'll break my neck?"
Glad to see that you are getting out and enjoying the weather. Hannah is cute but I am biased. She is getting older and wanting to do more grown up things. Time flies.
thats a really cute picture of Hannah!!! The one where she is going to break her neck!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you are getting out and enjoying the weather. Hannah is cute but I am biased. She is getting older and wanting to do more grown up things. Time flies.
ReplyDelete